We can't even get started at describing the exquisite specs of the 2019 Subaru Ascent. It is a sight for sore eyes and a comfort for the weary soul.
One characteristic that those in the know were expecting is some weirdness in design. Subaru nailed it. However, this awkwardness is subtle, which can be perceived in the swollen fenders and a Nike-like swoosh at the top of the doors.
But fans love a little boldness. The 3-row van has the capacity for 7 to 8 passengers.
This is the largest vehicle Subaru has ever made. It is a champion of reliability, performance, reliability, and versatility.
Some of the most important specs found in the 2019 Subaru Ascent are:
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive that enables the car to enjoy stability and protection.
- Direct-Injection Turbocharged SUBARU BOXER® engine provides
- Fuel capacity: 19.3 gallons
- With 900 pounds, it provides great stability and strength.
- A very comfortable and spacious interior design.
- 260 hp is not a lot for a car this size but still promising.
- Turbocharged 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine.
- Engine will run at 5,600 rpm and 277 lb.-ft. of torque between 2,000 rpm and 4,800 rpm.
- 8-speed manual mode programming.
- Subaru’s X-Mode traction technology and a hill descent control system
For those who enjoy good looks, this is what the Ascent has for you:
- Wifi connectivity and USB charging
- Panoramic Moon roof
- Integrated roof rails
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatible connectivity
When it comes to safety, reliability, and performance the 2019 Subaru Ascent is one of the best new vehicles for 2019.